FISHING - WATER SKIING - CRUISING - TRAILER INCLUDED
Boston Whaler Dauntless 17 Dual Console (bow rider)
1. Unsinkable foam infused hull in excellent condition with fish locker and separate recirculating bate tank.
2. Yamaha 115 hp (3 yrs. old + EXTENDED WARRANTY)
3. Yamaha 8 hp kicker. Both motors recently serviced @ Sherwood Marine.
4. Aluminum 32 gallon fuel tank replaced & new one professionally installed ($1,800).
5. Garmin GPS/Fish finder virtually new & professionally installed.
6. Bennett hydraulic trim tabs.
7. Racor fuel filter.
8. 2 marine batteries replaced two years ago.
9. Battery switch 1, 2 or all.
10. CB radio.
11. New Todd captain chairs from West Marine.
12. Trailer professionally overhauled @ Sherwood Marine. Break/turning lights professionally replaced, new spare tire on new rim mounted on trailer.
13. Boat cover for towing and storage completely re-sewn professionally.
14 2 - Scotty Downriggers
15. Fresh bottom anti-fowling paint.
Apparently was originally a tender on a large yacht. I have owned it for 3 1/2 years and probably only used it less than 20 hours. The New aluminum fuel tank was custom made at North West Marine in Langford. All upgrades were professionally completed at Sherwood Marine.
The safest mobile salt and freshwater salmon fishing, water-skiing and cruising boat?.?
I have just under $30,000 in according to my wife... LOL